5 books that should be made into movies



Back at it with the Book Blog posts.
This week I have been quite busy with tying loose ends and packing to move back home for the summer, so I decided to a short and sweet post for you today. Stay tuned because next week I have an exciting post planned for you. I have been so consistent with my weekly posts at the moment and don't want to ruin that. So I thought I would do a twist on an old blog posts and speak about books that should be made into movies.
If you haven't read my previous post to this, I wrote about books that were ruined by the movie, which you can check out here:

https://sop4ie.blogspot.com/2018/05/books-you-should-read-even-though-movie.html

So, you may have read one of my more recent posts where I discussed what books you should read, even though the movie was bad, and i loved writing it. So, I thought it would be interesting to write about the books that I think would make good movies (plus if I think they’re good enough to make it into a movie then that means you should read them too).

The Clock Work Series
It’s a series by Cassandra Clare based on Shadow hunters and connected to the Mortal instruments, but instead of being set in modern day New York, it is based in Victorian London. It s very interesting to see how the ‘Shadow World’ was back then. The story is fantastic and even has some of the immortal characters from The Mortal Instruments in the book It’s amazing to see who these characters really are in the book. It’s incredible how it all connects. It would be an amazing franchise of movies or perhaps a thrilling TV series.

The Rest of the Shopaholic series (but do it right)
I mentioned how they really messed up the movie but I do think that the rest of the books should get a chance. Rebecca Bloomwood doesn’t just stop at the end of the first book. She gets married, moves to New York, meets her long lost sister, has a baby, so why stop there?

The Summer I turned Pretty Series
I adore these books. Everyone has that one book where they can sit it and read it all day. This is mine. The books are small, meaning for an easy read but I think the story is so simple, so beautiful it would make such a stomach warming movie; the sort of thing you would put on to make you feel better. The ultimate chick flick.

The I Heart Series
You must know by now, how much I love Angelia Clarke. These books are my favourite. Every time Lindsey Kelk announces another one, I cannot contain my excitement. All of her books are amazing but I think this series would make the best movie. Although, part of me is against it because the books are so close to my heart I would be terrified of someone butchering it.

How to Fall in Love
Cecilia Ahern wrote a beautiful story about the relationship growing between a woman and man that wanted to commit suicide. The book is beautiful and I think the move could be spectacular and send a message to the world that could make a huge difference and help people.

I think these books would be amazing as films if they did it right of course. It would be a shame to ruin such incredible stories. But yes, I hope you enjoyed this post and I'd love to hear about what books you think would make good movies.

Check out all my other Book related blog posts right here:

https://sop4ie.blogspot.com/search/label/Book%20Review



BYE LOVELIES!!




Comments

Popular Posts