Moving On

 A new year is for new beginnings.

 I have been blogging on and off since I was 18, it is something I love to do and allows me to work on a passion of mine which is writing. Now that I have finished university, and picked up blogging again, it's time for a change. 

I have loved using blogger, but it's time to move to a different platform that will allow me to grow. Therefore I have decided to move my blog to another website. There are many reasons behind this however the biggest reason is I am trying to move into a more professional side of writing and this platform is no longer offering the tools I need to do so. 

I will no longer be posting on this blog. 

I'd love it if you could come and check out my new site. I have spent a lot of time working on it, and it's finally ready. 

http://sophiespoint.blog.wordpress.com

It has been a pleasure, but it's time to move on and grow. I won't be taking down this site, therefore all my blogposts I have written on here are all still available here, while also available on my new site too. 

Thank you, I hope to see you on my new site, 


Sophie's Point. 





Comments

Popular Posts