Something New


If you have come to my blog from Instagram, then you may have already seen that I have started a podcast. If not, then you heard it here first! 

I started a podcast!

It's all just light hearted fun but I thought why not? It's something I have thought about through this weird year and instead of just sitting on my hands and thinking it, I thought just do it. 



'A podcast in which I review all the colourful and at times, despicable behaviour from customers while working in service roles.' 

So, here I am just sharing some of the more funny and bizarre things I have experienced while working in all the customer service roles I have had through out my life. 

If you're interested in listening, here are all the platforms it is available: 


Spotify

Google Podcasts

RadioPublic

Pocket Casts

Breaker

Anchor


Coming soon to Apple Podcasts.









Comments

Popular Posts