My Ultimate Autumn Fashion Trends

When it comes to Autumn, fashion really goes all out. When I think of the season, I think of Blair Waldorf and her style (even though I have no where near enough money to pull of her look). Anyway,

The Knee High Boot
The ultimate leg warmer. Knee high boots are one of the best staples you can have in your wardrobe, you can dress them or or down and can almost wear them with everything.
My pair are from Very, they have a huge variety to choose from and you don't have to pay for them right away.
One thing I would say about knee high boots is, try them on and test them out, stamp your feet, jump up and down because otherwise you may end up with a pair that fall down at every chance they get. I used to have a pair that would just fall and I'd end up getting that frustrated that I would just leave them hanging round my ankles, which is definitely not a good look.


Boots: Very
Knitted Dress: In the Style 
The Blanket Scarf
This is a must have. The blanket scarf is perfect because it's so big. It looks so cute wrapped up around your neck and perfectly keeps you warm. They come in all different colours and patterns but if you're not looking to build up a huge scarf collection then stick to more neutral colours. 
These scarfs are amazing because they are basically a blanket. When I am in lectures and it's cold (it's always cold), I literally wrap myself in my scarf. 

I have a few of them but my favourite one is from River Island, it's a gorgeous green. But, they sell these scarfs everywhere, if you want one, have a browse. 


The Baker Boy Hat
I love a good baker boy hat. They are cute but very practical. If you're like me, and never wear things with hoods then they're amazing when it rains or even snows. The front keeps the weather out your face and the rest protects your hair. They also keep you warm as you may have been told your whole life that heat leaves your body from your head (who knows if that's true). They are very stylish and in fashion and look amazing with anything. If you're wearing something plain, then it can dress it up and make it look like you really made an effort.

Topshop do some really nice ones. The one that I own is from (believe it or not) Ebay Fashion. I didn't want to spend a lot on one because I didn't know if I would wear it but I love it and wear it all the time, so much that I will probably be not finding a more expensive one. 


Hat: Ebay Fashion
Pinafore: Boohoo 
The Pinafore 
Yes, you heard it here first. Pinafore are not just for girls at school.
I love a good pinafore, they are so classic. They come in all different shapes, sizes, styles ranging from denim, to buttoned. They pair perfectly with jumpers and knee high boots. 

The Knitted Dress
The amazing thing about knitted dresses is that you can wear tights or leggings with them, which makes them one of the most comfy outfits out there. You can dress them up or down and basically wear them with any footwear (hold the sandals and flip flops, lets not be silly).

The Brown Lip
(It's nowhere near as gross as it sounds)
The brown nude lip came into circulation a little while ago. I wasn't so sure about it at first, I thought that brown was not the sort of colour that you wanted on your lips, I didn't want people to think I was walking around with chocolate on my face. But, after looking into it a bit more, I know that I was probably being a little paranoid. Brown lipstick is a good autumn alternative if you're not about those brighter berry colours (that get everywhere by the way). There are plenty of shades to choose from and most beauty brands now stock them.

If you're not sure about the colour, do what I did. I used my cream bronzer on my lips to get an idea of what is would look like. To be honest, I liked it that much that sometimes I still wear bronzer on my lips.

Lip: Barry M 'Chisel Cheeks' Contour Cream. 

Those are the trends that I'm digging this Autumn. Go check out some of my other Autumn posts.

I hope you enjoyed reading and got something from this post.

See ya.

Comments

Popular Posts