MERRY CHRISTMAS, The Christmas Tag

Merry Christmas Everyone. I will end my series of Christmas Posts with this.

The Christmas Tag.

What is your favourite Christmas Movie?
I would have to say The Holiday for sure.

Have you ever had a White Christmas?
I don't think so. If so, I don't remember, I would've been very young.

Where do you spend the Christmas Holiday?
Always at home, it's always been that way. Just me, Mum, Dad and my Brother. However, there have been times where we have had guests too.

What is your favourite Christmas song?
Warm this Winter by Gabriella Cilmi.
I love that song so much, not sure if it's really a Christmas one though, oh well.

Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
No, never. I am very superstitious and feel as though it would be very bad luck.

Can you name all of Santa's Reindeer's?
Rudolph (Obviously), Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Donna. That's all I can think of...


What holiday traditions are you looking forward to this year?
Eating.
We don't really have any traditions I don't think but, I am excited to eat.

Is your Tree real or Fake?
Fake. I have never had a real one.

Do you prefer giving gifts or receiving? Be honest.
To be honest, I enjoy the feeling of finally buying everyone's gifts, that relief. I hate opening gifts in front of people because I feel awkward (obviously I do appreciate it though).

What's the best present you have ever received?
I honestly can't think of a particular gift. One year for Christmas I received permission and money for a hamster, that was pretty good, I had wanted one for a while. His name was Bubba.

What is your dream place to visit at Christmas Time?
New York for sure.

Are you a pro present Wrapper of a fail?
Definitely a fail. I am left handed and basically struggle with most tasks.

What made you realise the truth about Christmas?
I think I have only recently. Living away from home made me realise what Christmas is about and that is spending time and celebrating with family and friends.

What makes Christmas time special?
I think it's fully letting yourself indulge in the Christmas spirit. Getting into it as much as you can with everyone you care about, it makes the best memories and allows you to have the most fun.


That was fun and different to what I normally post.
Merry Christmas. Hope you all have a fabulous day.



Comments

Popular Posts