Testing Out Romantic Bear Peel Off Lipstick

Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, EVERYTHING was showing me this product and I just had to try it out.
One of the problems that I have with lipstick is that when I am out it goes everywhere or comes off and I have to keep re applying. You can't win.
When I saw this I thought it may just be the answer to all my problems.

With this product I really suggest you try it out and practice a few times before using it properly for a night out or something. It does take a few times to get it right.

This product is great, the colours aren't too bright which I like, it doesn't make me feel like a clown when I go out. Another thing that I found amazing was that there was no movement, it didn't come off my lips if I wiped it or had a drink and when I woke up in the morning there was still pigment on my lips.
This product is very inexpensive too. It is available on eBay and Amazon where you can buy one or in bulk. There are so many colours to choose from.

However,
The product is very very messy and does stain your fingers if you get it on your skin (especially before the product is dry).
It does take a while to get a hang of using the product.
It is very time consuming to use, you have to wait a while before you can peel off the product, therefore it is impossible to use if you're doing your makeup in a hurry.

Another thing is the colour that is advertised is a little different to the product, for example I got one in the shade 'sexy red' and found that the colour that came out on my lips was nice but duller than I expected the finish result would be.

Therefore, if you practiced and worked out the best way to use it for yourself then the product is a good one to try out. As it's very inexpensive I would recommend giving it a go and seeing if it works for you.
There are so many lovely colours to chose from and I think you would be able to find a good one to use.
So give them a go.
I bought mine from amazon but also available on eBay.
Search: Romantic Bear Lip stain

Comments

Popular Posts